quinta-feira, 8 de novembro de 2007

Persuating

I don't want to be here to prove anything to anybody, but it's more than I can take, it's just like something I was born with. I feel forced to speak out my point of view, even if I don't have a concrete point of view about the subject. It's just about making myself there. It's just about yelling for attention, but not any kind of attention, I talk about the attention I want people to have on me. I want them to listen pretty much interested in the things I like contemplate. I want to talk about my things, no matter what, you can be talking about football and, if I am one of the participants of the conversation, you can be sure, I'll try to put my ideas in the situation, talk about what I talk, transvesting it with the language of the talking. I love to have persuasion skills.