quarta-feira, 19 de setembro de 2007

when my friend told me that story about our souls leaving our bodies when we sleep, i couldn't have taken her any seriously: she tried to enlight me about their "nightwalk", and was almost saying that they meet other soul-buddies meanwhile... but as soon as she stopped talking, i gave up resisting to think about and thought that the only reason why my soul would possibly leave my warm body in the middle of the night, and in the middle of my sleep, would be the possibility of escaping to his bed. and i wouldn't mind if she remained there untill the next day. she would be safe, i think.... and, finally, he would be more than just a wonderful-movie-like dream from which i wake up 4 am thinking that really happened. we could be siamese-spirits...
maria took me by the arm, and started to run, and told me we're late for classes.
and i forgot about dreams, souls, and about the two uncounscious hollow bodies that would fit better together...



; se eu soubesse escrever roteiro, teria feito disso uma cena - como eu imaginei. a lil' bit like leland.
meu inglês está muitíssimo arranhado, e am... acho que essas são todas as considerações finais.

Um comentário:

Antônio disse...

cara!!! achei mt irado, gostei do tema e voce nao está lá tao mal assim, se fez entender mt bem, perfeitamente, brincou com as palavras, achei mt irado! let's produuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuce duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude